Need relief from cold and flu symptoms
Over the past few weeks we have seen school closing all around our state. Today they close here. I wont speculate as to why the flu has been seen in epic numbers this year. But, because it has I felt like it would be a good idea to share a few oils that can help relief symptoms and get you on the road to recovery
- Eucalyptus oil is a strong decongestant, it has anti bacterial and anti viral properties. Helps with respiratory infections.
- Oregano Is a very strong anti viral oil
- Cinnamon leaf Helps fight infections and Bronchitis
- Tea tree oil is effective against the flu virus
- Lemon Aides with Bronchitis and Influenza
We recommend diffusing one or more of these oils to help purify the air in your home and breath in the helpful benefits of these wonderful oils.
This is not an exhaustive list by any means. I chose these simple yet effective oils to share with you because they are readily available. I do recommend that you use a high quality oil, as lack of potency of inexpensive drug store brands may not provide the relief you need as well as other high quality oils. Grab your oils here
I found this article that offers a few other options and ideas to help bring you relief this flu season.
Be sure to follow our Face Book group for more helpful tips like this.